How to Erase Your Device
You will need to erase your device before sending in your phone.
Choose your device below for instructions.
How To Remove an iCloud Account Manually using your iPad:
- Click “Settings” and go to “iCloud”
- Click “Find My iPad”
- Turn Find My iPad Off
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID password and click “Turn Off”
- Go back to the “Settings” screen and click “General”
- Click “Reset” (Located at the bottom of the page)
- Click “Erase All Content and Settings”
- Click “Erase iPad” and type in your Apple ID password when prompted
How To Remove an iCloud Account Remotely from your Desktop or Laptop:
- Sign in to icloud.com/#find with your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud). If you’re using another iCloud app, click the app’s name at the top of the iCloud.com window, then click “Find My iPad”.
- Click All Devices, then select the device.
- Click “Erase Device”, then enter your Apple ID password. Because the device isn’t lost, don’t enter a phone number or message. If the device is offline, the remote erase begins the next time it’s online. You’ll receive an email when the device is erased.
- When the device is erased, click “Remove from Account”.