2. Use of Website. Use of the Website is governed by the laws of the United States. When you provide us with information, you acknowledge that the information will be stored and processed on servers located in the United States.
3. Information Collected By Us. You may access the Website as a visitor without completing a user registration and without providing us with your Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies a person, such as the person’s full name, home address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, or any other information that would allow someone to identify or contact you. In order to submit a cell phone or other item to us, you must become a registered user. If you voluntarily complete a user registration, or communicate with us in any manner, you will be required to provide us with Personal Information.
4. Use of Information. We use your Personal Information to provide you with access to the full functionality of the Website, to communicate with you about our programs and services, including promotions, and to monitor your usage of the Website so that we can better understand and improve your Website experience.
We generally do not disclose Personal Information to third parties except as necessary to comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements, or to investigate wrongful activity. We may disclose Personal Information to trusted third party contractors who assist us in running the Website or to fulfill your transaction with us, so long as such third party contractors have similar policies or an agreement with us for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Personal Information.
We may from time to time share aggregated information (in a way that does not specifically identify your Personal Information). This information includes, but is not limited to data such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer and your browser software (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and configuration used, as well as any information submitted through or obtained by your interaction with the Website with our business partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties.
We may also disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Buyback Boss’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Buyback Boss about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
A Note to Parents: We are committed to protecting the safety of your children when they visit our Website. For this reason, THIS WEBSITE IS NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. For children over the age of 13, we will not ask the child to disclose more Personal Information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the applicable activity.
7. IP Addresses. We use IP addresses (log files) to analyze trends, administer the Website, track the movement of users, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information.
9. Email Addresses. We do not share your email address with any third parties. We may use your email address for purposes of sending newsletters and special offers from us. You may unsubscribe from these mailing lists at any time.
13. Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use industry standard procedures to safeguard Personal Information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. While we are committed to the security of your Personal Information, no collection or transmission of information over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of your Personal Information.